Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Our monthly Paleoplanet meeting got shifted to this Sunday because of conflicting events on the range. I had hoped to have some things finished to show to people this weekend, but the furniture rearranging, house cleaning, box sorting nightmare is taking much longer than I thought it would. I did get some new arrows started. They are painted and I added the cresting. Hopefully I'll get the finish put on them tomorrow so I can let it dry a day. There are six arrows and each one is different. So it's going to be both fun and challenging to pick out the feather colors.